Saturday 27 September 2014

Did You Dream of Being an Employee?

A letter from Robert Kiyosoki!

Greetings Larayetan,

This email is different than the first two. This email is going to discuss success. The fact that unemployment is at an extreme high is not that scary when you realize that being an employee was never your dream.

Many people think of me as an author. I am not. I am an entrepreneur. Even though it was a tough road at the start, I love being an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is where success is found… or made.

I love starting new businesses. I love the creativity, the people I meet, the challenges, and the rewards. In my day, the price for gaining the knowledge and the experience was high, yet in retrospect it was worth it. For you today, receiving the knowledge is much easier and more affordable.

I love the new challenges I go through every day as an entrepreneur. I love the excitement of the startup and then the development. Once the business is up and running, I love the challenge of the expansion and growth. Once the business is thriving, I love the challenge of bringing on new people to add stability and grow the business, which makes the business predictable and profitable.

As an entrepreneur, every day is energizing, new, and experiential. I am always learning something new, even on bad days. To be a true entrepreneur, you need to be smart and love to learn. If you do not love learning, chances are your business will not grow…because you are not growing. Whenever I find a business that is declining or stagnant, it is often because the owner is declining or stagnant.

Entrepreneurship doesn’t just give your life energy and excitement, it gives the world the same lift. Entrepreneurship is the key. And here’s the great part… it doesn’t have to be scary. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. There are many people out there who started their business while still working.

Next I’ll explain the way to test your entrepreneurial spirit. The great thing about being an entrepreneur is that you can do it no matter what your situation is. No matter what is going on around you, you can succeed. Thank you for reading. If you find value in these emails please share them with your friends.

To making life better,

Robert Kiyosaki

No comments: