Friday 15 June 2012

Who's on the block? T-philz

  T PHILZ {AKA} Theophilus A. Thomas

I started music at the age of 10 in CGM (Church of God Mission INTL Gwagwalada), then, I learnt how to play the keyboard in M.F.M (mountain of fire ministries).

 I was also the praise director for some years before I left. RCCG (Redeemed Christian Church of God Gwagwalada, iin Abuja Nigeria) is where I am presently.

          My first album came out in 2009/2010 which was titled RAISE UP AN ARMY when I worked with the likes of Pam Monday, Solomon Lange, Don Sam e.t.c.  was produced at G.I.D, and marketed by samsongs studio boogiedown? Presently, i am coming out in HE’S Alive with hit singles like
1.    YEYE
2.    HE’S ALIVE
3.    IDINMA
Which are being played on air and on reverbnation too.

LIKES: Meeting new people and, making new friends & love music with    everything in me. I like haters because they give me more strength       to forge ahead and achieve more.

DISLIKE: I dislike people who judge others from afar
Dislike backbiters, anyway they are always at your back and not your front so you can just move on to do what you want to do.

FAMILY LIFE: I am from a family of four, i' m the second but the first male child.

RELIGION: Sold out to Christ.

GOALS
1.    To be one of Nigeria's finest and best gospel artistes.
2.    Make great meaningful impact in my life and to my generation through music.
3.    Making T-philz household name.

KEY ENTRY
-Have hit singles currently on air which are;
1.    Yeye oh
2.    He’s alive
Which are still on promo level  but will soon  be on everyone's (Nigerian's) lips -singing.
-Also on WWN reverbnation.com. Listen and download.

EDUCATION
T-philz is a student of the University of Abuja studying for a  Bsc. in Physics.
                                     
CHALLENGES
1.    Major challenges most gospel artists face are sponsorship or fund of project. For me I think we should be the best, that is work hard, be highly and totally creative, love what we are and be proud to be artistes, and leave the rest to Baba God to do. He is the only one that can bring you and open doors to those connections we desire.