Friday 24 August 2012

MEET OUR GRASS ROOT STAR OF THE WEEK.


My name is Akintade Timothy Olumide.

Popularly known As PSALM 59.

Band's name PSALM 59 GOSPEL BAND(P.G.B)

A gospel Artist/Musician.

Born In Ondo State Ile Oluji


 

My Objectives are
I offer first class solution that will enhance the accomplishment of my organization’s goals and develop my skills for maximum input. My key strengths are people leadership skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, good analytical skill, drive for results and very good team spirit. I give priority to training and development of my team. I am proactive ability to work with minimal or no supervision. I also build self awareness and listen, I regularly follow up on feedback and agreed action points.



We have been Opportune to play in different Occasions,party,Anniversary Praise Nite in Different States and Countries too.

Status:- Single

Nationality:- Nigerian

Had my N.D in Public Admin in University Of Abuja.

Religion:-Christian

I also  have a Family of my Dad and Mom of 3 Brothers And a Girl

No comments: