Tuesday 10 July 2012

My visit to OBITES hotel Oro







My visit to OBITES hotel.
It was fun and excitement as our crew stormed OBITES HOTEL in Oro town of Kwara State.
We had gone there for the burial of Pa Samuel Alawode, the father of Deaconess Kehinde Akinpelu who is the mother of our own Maxwell. Now you know why we had to be fully represented at this expensive burial ceremony. Funny enough, Max could not grace the ceremony because it was a season of his exams. Hmmmmmmm……. You missed a lot Max.

We put-up at this 1 star hotel where Jummy, the elegant receptionist put me in a room that has a faulty TV set. Hmmmmmm….. So I was so lonely the first night.as I spent the whole night counting the ceiling. Jummy made me pay for only bed space. Jummy, If I catch you eh? You go see. As soon as the morning came, I made a case with Jummy. A serious case that got the TV fixed for the next night. Funny, Jummy ended becoming my friend….. Innocent friend I mean oooo, because I know what you are thinking.

Where do organizations ignore these little little things? So, they actually can get it fixed but decided to ignore it so that they keep cheating guests and pretend nothing goes wrong?

The second night at OBITES was splendid. Hmmmmmmmm…….. at the view centre of the hotel, we had Africa Magic to enjoy and my friend who suddenly turned comedian cracked our ribs as he decided to drink his palm wine from the bucket directly. He carried the plastic bucket and hanged his mouth on it…… have not seen that for a long time. I kept the atmosphere with Power Horse and plate of stew meat. I rounded it off with my village nut called; Itowo. If you don’t know it, you are missing a lot.

The night was fun and the next morning was exit time from both Oro and Obites.
For real, when next you visit Oro or its environs, I recommend that you enjoy you the 1 star luxury at Obites.

Jummy, if you are reading this, I mentioned your name six (6) times and you will have to pay me 60k.
I enjoy your company and wish you well in life.
Semiye Michael.

No comments: